Wednesday, April 15, 2015

8 - An Infinite Loop - 8

http://luxembourgie.blogspot.com/2011/11/lord-of-pain.html

That guy was just a nameless ego posting in the comments section of an Exiled Online article.

Another one of Mark Ames's masterpieces.

He got my goat when he shat all over the Occupy protesters for really no good reason.

So I unloaded a broadside all over his face, and shit all over his cultivated delusions.

It's funny to look back on me saying that I'd shove a sutra down his throat, because now that I understand Buddha Nature I see that forcing the Sutra onto other psyches is all I've ever been doing my entire life.

Ignorant Bliss would be an excellent way to put it. A person imagines that all is right with the world because causality happens to favor their position within the Web of Logos.

They don't want to consider that beyond their perceptions, there is an even wider world of immense suffering

Not brought on because the subject emits bad karma, but because the karma of others coalesces to dump all of society's shit on their backs.

That's why I'm always shitting all over Traditionalists, and their self-serving ego boosting nonsense. They want to believe it's only right that, say, a Dalit lady be forced to prostitute herself and feed her children just by accident of birth.

It's senseless, inhumane, and wicked from that base Buddhist perspective, which they claim to comprehend but do not embrace because it would undermine Their Selves so thoroughly.
Buddhism in itself was insufficient to realize Eternal Harmony because the subject takes on the tendency to withdraw within The Self -

- but China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, they were all forced to modernize despite themselves.

And they've made such developments work along the lines of equivalent development and symmetrical abstraction.

In some cases much more than others, sure, but at least it works FOR NOW.

It's our imperative at this point in time to lay down Our Arms, and cease To Slaughter Man, because if we do not then the World will die, and all of our historical struggles would have been pointless.

I AM ALIVE.

Truly alive.

For the first time in the three years since I broke down from the immensity of Understanding the Truth underlying the Historical Dialectic, and my own individual powerlessness to stop its development towards destructive purpose.

A beautiful lady went out with me to the bar, thinking that I might be the one. Something that nobody had ever done for me before. And all I could do was get liquored up and think of Japanese Death Poems, because I knew we didn't have a future.

Such a dumb idiot.

But maybe if My Dream is great enough, nothing will have been in vain.

O-O-O-O-O-O-O-88-O-O-O-O-O-O-O

No comments:

Post a Comment