Friday, December 16, 2011

A MAN BENDS GREATLY HIS BRANCHES TO FEED THE HUNGRY

I hate being Aku...

SONG OF MAN
-
Since the death last night

She did not drink So Lonely
The pain was evident on his face
I saw him for painting
Through the ages
IT is racing a fool I wrote what I look painful
Can only come from a deep loneliness
DN LONG

It is already there to leave
Sound but I had to SHOW
Bring in my arms, wrapped around a small
Return it, I could not go far
Sense of seed money is still dancing on the fingertips
She returned the gesture even though I know she has always felt, I felt nothing

They NEVER AGAINST like all my FOCUS press lightly on my lips cursed, WAS
The clavicle, I broke the same excruciating pain as a child
OH! And I remember now is the same as not being with her
It's just a little, I know the joy of his
Pleasure for many distress sense UNDEAD

He would lose a moment of my time
Due to the neck of many MA MAIN Ive still can forget their skills
Wound healing and is

STILL bottle, this message appears when the emergence of LED forever
Any man can be found at

Your back, my fool Warning
SHADOWS IN EXECUTE I'll wait for the final blow
ETERNAL FABIAN strategy

LADY refrain from the SER
Who am I do not dream it

No comments:

Post a Comment